- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ Cup Low-Moisture Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Fine sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- Heat butter and oil in pan
- Scramble eggs and mix in baby spinach
- Pour mixture into pan
- Season with sea salt and pepper as desired
- As egg mixture starts to cook, gently lift edges of omelet with a spatula, and flip
- Sprinkle cheese and add tomatoes and allow egg mixture to finish cooking.
- Slide cooked omelet onto a serving plate.