Add extra nutrients to your breakfast with this protein packed omelet. This omelet only looks fancy – an easy, elegant, delicious omelet!! But, it is actually quite simple to make and can be done in just a few minutes!
This dish can be perfect for anyone following the keto or low carb Lifestyle since it is packed with all of the right nutrients to help your body get healthy and/or stay healthy!Print
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ Cup Low-Moisture Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Fine sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- Heat butter and oil in pan
- Scramble eggs and mix in baby spinach
- Pour mixture into pan
- Season with sea salt and pepper as desired
- As egg mixture starts to cook, gently lift edges of omelet with a spatula, and flip
- Sprinkle cheese and add tomatoes and allow egg mixture to finish cooking.
- Slide cooked omelet onto a serving plate.
My name is Sue Hall and I am a Certified Health Coach and Ketogenic Living Specialist. I teach people how to quickly turn their bodies into fat burners and lose weight, get lean and live clean!