- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend thoroughly (NO LUMPS so make sure that cream cheese is very soft).
- Preheat your non-stick skillet to medium-low (3 on my stove top) and add a little butter to the pan.
- Pour just enough batter into your skillet to cover the bottom.
- Wait until bubbles appear and pancake appears set.
- Flip. Cook until done, about 1 minute.