I go back and forth with following a high fat low carb low carb lifestyle. I always feel better when I eat low carb and I always see higher amounts of weight loss then with just Plexus alone, but it can be a challenge to stick with as a wife and mom. Well, I’m back to low carb this fall and finding new ways to stick with it!
I love making pancakes on Sunday mornings for my family – there is just something about it that makes a wife and mom happy inside (well at least for me). And, we all know fall means pumpkin pice everything so I decided to take my Cream Cheese Pancake recipe and pumpkin spice it up. These pancakes were absolutely delicious and very filling too.
Trust me these are a hit even for those not following a keto or low carb meal plan! Have you tried cream cheese pancakes yet?Print
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend thoroughly (NO LUMPS so make sure that cream cheese is very soft).
- Preheat your non-stick skillet to medium-low (3 on my stove top) and add a little butter to the pan.
- Pour just enough batter into your skillet to cover the bottom.
- Wait until bubbles appear and pancake appears set.
- Flip. Cook until done, about 1 minute.
My name is Sue and I am an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Ketogenic Living Specialist and Amare Global Wellness Partner. Coaching others is my passion. I want to be the change and help others take back control of their health and happiness!