The answer to every sweet tea lover’s prayers who follows a ketogenic or low-carb diet!
- 8 cups water, divided
- 8 bags black tea
- 1 tsp baking soda (optional)
- 1.5 cups Swerve Confectioners
- Bring 6 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and add tea bags and baking soda.
- Cover and let steep for 15 minutes, then remove tea bags.
- Stir in Swerve and remaining water until well combined.
- To serve, fill glasses with ice. Be sure to use plenty of ice and always stir before serving as the sweetener tends to settle out when it sits.