This twist on traditional Strawberry Shortcake is perfect for the Ketogenic and Low-Carb lifestyle.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 4 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 4 Tbsp Swerve Granular
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3 Tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Grease 8 cups of a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Whip egg whites in bowl until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix baking powder and almond flour. Mix in butter and salt. Gently fold in the dry mixture into the whites. Add in the Swerve Granular.
- Dollop the dough into prepared muffin tin and bake for 11-15 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes.Whip cream cream, Swerve Confectioners and cinnamon until peaks form.
- Clean and slice strawberries
- Dollop a few tablespoons of cream and strawberries on top of each shortcake.
Makes 8 Servings | Nutrition Per Serving:
121 Calories | 9.9g Fat | 15.5g Total Carbs | 2.1g Fiber | 1.6g Sugar | 10.5 Swerve | 2.9g Net Carbs | 5g Protein