- 2 large eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Crack eggs into blender. Add cream cheese, vanilla and cinnamon and blend until smooth.
- Let rest for a few minutes to allow any bubbles in your batter to settle.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to a small frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour half of the batter into the pan, cook until golden on bottom (about 2 minutes – you will see the edges start to brown as well).
- Flip and cook 1 to 2 minutes on other side.
- Repeat with rest of the batter.
- Serve with topping of your choice.